Sunday, December 2, 2012

thanksgiving weekend

Some think Black Friday is such a stressful, unnecessary waste of time.  To me (and Amanda, Tom, and Hannah) it's a family tradition- three years strong!  And this year we had three extra people- Kara, Bradley, and Tracy.
 It's the thrill of the chase for that awesome sale- although I can't say I found any sale amazing this year except for a few clothes I got Trey.  But, where else can you see a lit up truck at midnight?
 Tracy and Bradley wanted to take the kids somewhere fun over the weekend, so we took them all to Exploration Place.  Poor Sophie was sick, so she didn't get to come.  This is what she missed...





  Some of the big kids got to build, too.
 Since we celebrated Christmas with Chad's side over Thanksgiving break, we felt it necessary to decorate the tree.







 In my last post I talked about how I'm ready for December.  Now December is here.  We have a child with a fever, I wanted to start Random Acts of Kindness with my 2nd graders tomorrow, and I have Christmas presents that need to be bought yet.  Why is this the time of year I look forward to the most, but seem to be the most stressed in?  Oh well.  Life goes on.  Jesus blesses us daily, and we give him the Glory for that. 

No comments: