Friday, February 3, 2012

how cute is this kid?

It's never fun to be woken up by your husband's voice saying, "Trey threw up in his bed.  Can you help me?"
 He must have done it in his sleep because he was sleeping in it.  
You think that's gross- try getting that smell out of your nose.
Unfortunately, he couldn't go back to sleep very well and wanted Chad to get up at 3:30 a.m. to play....

...which made the day a little easier for me because after a lunch at 10:30 a.m and a warm bath with foam letters ("T" is for Trey!), he was asleep by 11:30 a.m!
 But, so far he's only puked once.  
I'm thinking we got lucky. 
And let's just hope none of the rest of us gets it.
However, Trey and Jada shared a sucker while we had Gracie's IEP/conference last night.
So, you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?


1 comment:

Jessica said...

That kid is VERY cute. Which is why I'm happy to set Madelyn up in an arranged marriage with him. He has gotten so big since I last saw him!