Wednesday, December 14, 2011

family pictures

Do your family pictures ever end up like this?
 Or, do you also have the kid who's afraid of the flash of the camera, like this?
 How about the boy who keeps hitting himself in the head while you're trying your hardest to get him to smile...
Yeah, me too.
Family pictures are stressful.
Until you get some like this-


Our kids were just thrilled because the house we were taking pictures at had cookies and hot chocolate.  
That combination of treats makes anything worth it- even having to think of your "happy" place on the way to the photographer because no one is getting along.
We even got asked if we (family) would consider taking pictures for our friend who does covers for magazines in a big city near us.  How cool would that be?  

 

3 comments:

Danielle said...

You're just so beautiful! Who wouldn't want you on the cover of a magazine?!

Jessica said...

Well, duh!Gorgeous people belong on covers!But it wouldn't be your first time in a magazine, right?! (; I seem to remember clipping photos out of us...but ANYWAY...these give me a giggle because I am pretty sure half of the photos we take Ella is looking at Madelyn to see if she's smiling or looking at the camera.
These turned out great!Can't wait to see my copy on my Christmas card! (?)

Chad and Jody said...

Yeah. YEah. Christmas cards are ready and not sent yet. I always get so excited about ordering them, and I get REALLY lazy about sending them. It will be in the mail by Christmas.