Sunday, December 18, 2011

Cyr Christmas

My gorgeous Grandma Hanchett has two brothers.  Their last name is Cyr (like Sear).  

Every year we celebrate at country club with delicious food, and then Santa comes to bring presents to all the kids.  I wondered if this year would be tricky since Gracie said she's not telling anyone what she wants from Santa so she can see if he's real.  
*I got her to tell me what it is though, 
and I'm thinking there is no 
8 year old girl that needs a cell phone.*







I love this picture of Gracie and Santa.
She's so happy.
I'm not sure what she told him that she wanted, but I could have told him she wants a cell phone, ice skates, the rest of her quarter collection, and a new comforter for her bed (since her current one is purple and pink in a blue and white room).

Trey was pretty unsure about him until he saw the gift.  Then, he pretty much just kept pointing at the present. An Uno farm game.
He didn't get a chance to say what he wanted for Christmas, but I could have told Santa that Trey wants anything that has to do with Cars.  But, not to get him Cars bedding, a Cars racetrack (two different kinds), or a Cars scooter because that's what we're getting him. Trey will truly have a Cars Christmas!

Jada couldn't think of anything on the spot that she wanted for Christmas.  I could have told him that she wants an Ipod, cowgirl boots, a jean jacket, and she wants to live in a Candy cane house.

The thing I love about this Santa is that he asks if their room is clean.  And then he says that they better get that done before he gets there- otherwise, he doesn't leave presents!  The girls' rooms are not too bad right now, but reality shows that we have a week yet til Christmas!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I would love to visit Jada in her candy cane house! I can't wait to hear what transpires Christmas morning with Gracie and if she still believes or not! How can you not want to keep up the magic when you look at that sweet picture of them laughing?! So cute. And yes, must clean the room. All Santa's should advise that. What a neat tradition for your whole family!