Saturday, September 24, 2011

weekend in review

I know the weekend isn't over, but I've put together a recap from this weekend (Friday night/Saturday) so far.

10.  After school I got to take off my high heeled boots that I haven't worn since Winter.  My feet were SORE!  Quite the workout.



9.  Trey is on the breathing machine several times a day right now, so I got a quick power nap while he used the ducky mask and watched Thomas.


8.  Pizza arrived with Gracie, Claire, and Tessa for supper.  They ate two bites of pizza, no watermelon, and no carrots.  And then were ready to play.  Such excitement- who has time to eat!?!?!


7.  The kids made a  Carnival in the front yard.  The weather was perfect.  But, they had no customers.  Oh well- it was fun to set up!

6.  Family Movie Night with the twins.  Realized I had no popcorn- my movie snacks were disappointing.  Note to self- check the popcorn supply BEFORE inviting friends over for movie night.

5.  Daughters fighting... blah.  Jada had the "annoying little sister" syndrome.  However, they were reminded "everyone is included."  Gracie didn't think that was fair. 












4.  Gymnastic this morning.  Gracie stayed to watch Jada. I took Trey and went to some garage sales.  It didn't feel right.  I don't think I'll do that again.  But, I got some GREAT deals.  Found something I had when I was little.  Now, my girls get to use it.  SCORE!
3.  The kids and I tried a shopping trip to Wichita today.  Everyone could hear where we were in the stores we went in.  Trey needs a nickname that means "loud!" The only relaxing time I got was at the pizza place where we sat in front of the t.v.  Kids watching and eating.  Me, eating in silence.  No one fighting.
2.  This evening we cleaned out the girls closet, and I started on the basement.  We are having a MOVING SALE this weekend- if we have enough to sell.  HA!  So exciting.  Three weeks away...
1.  Friday night, Amy came over after the kids went to sleep.  I didn't have popcorn or anything yummy.  She saved the day- blizzards!  We were going to watch a movie, but of course we ended up talking for over two hours.  We had a lot to catch up on!  By the time the movie ended it was 2:30 a.m.!  
 

No comments: