Thursday, September 15, 2011

Random Me

1.  Jada announced at supper this week that when she gets married she's going to go to the State Fair and get a butterfly, flower, and heart painted on her cheek.

2.  We're back in the swing of Fall things:  Hide-n-Seek at church on Wednesday nights, Girl Scouts on Thursdays, Gymnastics on Saturdays.  Busy, busy.

3.  I have a student who has a hard time with language- English and Spanish.  He didn't know what a bicycle was the other day.  He has one at home. He rides it after school, but when I asked him about HIS bicycle he told me he doesn't know what that is.  Poor kid.  Life at school must be so confusing for him.

4.  Our Fall tv shows start this next week! I know that sounds lame, but it's our relaxing time of the day.


5.  The high temperature was a glorious 58 degrees today.  I fell in love with the weather again today...


6.  I love how my daughters claim they don't learn anything new in school each evening at supper, but yet still love it, still have new songs to sing (from school), and new stories to tell about what went on at school that day.


New things happening here.  More to tell later.
For now, that's all.

No comments: