Tuesday, September 20, 2011

more random?

Random.
Because that's how my brain thinks right now.  

I'm so overwhelmed with work right now.
Headache.
 
My son has pneumonia.  If you saw him this evening you wouldn't know he was the lethargic, non-emotional, "I don't like food" boy that clung to me for two hours at the doctor's office today.  I got worried about the fact that I only changed two diapers yesterday and realized he might be getting dehydrated so I offered anything and everything for breakfast.  He turned down popsicles.  POPSICLES people!

During our KC Anniversary date we went to Marshalls.  I bought a purse.  I took the stitching out on one of the straps because I didn't think it belonged there.  I ended up making it into a ghetto purse.  Tried to pin it in place and hide the pin.  It worked for a while, but then the pin got undone and as I pulled the purse up onto my shoulder yesterday, the pointy part scratched up my arm.  I said a 2nd grade cuss word- "Stupid" purse.

Hoping this week is full of fun pictures and happier blog posts.