Saturday, January 8, 2011

shaven

Tonight I went on a super fun/needed girl's night with Amy Asher.  We talked about our friendship and how easy it is.  Do you have a friendship like that?  We don't get jealous of each other, we couldn't think of a time when we've been so mad at each other that we needed to talk it out, and it's just so easy to be with her.  We're glad for texting to just check in and let each other know, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while, but I'm thinking about you and miss you."  And that's enough for a while.  Living across the street from her was soooo convenient, but we have a different level of friendship now that she's moved across town.  I l.o.v.e her.

But, that's for another post.
This post is what happened as a result of me leaving the house tonight.  Or maybe not BECAUSE I left, but rather, just what happened AFTER I left.

Our oldest daughter was apparently a cohort in helping my husband become bald.  She shaved his head!  So, I came home to a cleanly shaven husband- his head, and his face. 

Even though I love the way Chad looks bald, this might make me think twice about leaving the house for an extended amount of time!  What might she learn next?  

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I have a friend just like Amy. She used to live across the street, then 2 blocks away and now a couple of miles away. We check in with each other everyday and she is my constant reality check.

I also have a husband who shaves his head when he's left alone. He's never talked one of the kids into helping him but it wouldn't surprise me if it happened. Worse yet - he might talk Eli into shaving his own head!!

Anonymous said...

Pictures!!!