Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy Day

My mom and I got to spend the day together- just the two of us.
Shopping for an entire 8 1/2 hours!  That's a lot
of shopping!  My husband is the best!  Love you!

My mom and I are a lot alike.
You know how they say you turn into your
parents as you age?
It's true.
We don't dress the same.
We don't have the same decorating ideas.
We don't drive the same type of car.
But, both of us love to shop.
Both of us are music lovers.
Both of us love Panera, Target, and High Street Company!
Both of us are self-conscience about the way we look.
Both of us love to give to other people.
And we LOVE spending time with each other.
I love you, Mom!  Thanks for a great day!

3 comments:

Amy said...

And both of you are sweet, sweet, sweet! Moms are the best! (I just hope Sophie thinks this someday!)

jami said...

That is so sweet. What a great tribute to your mom:)

Jessica said...

And I love you both to pieces! You are both JUST WONDERFUL!