Tuesday, March 9, 2010

33

Yesterday was my birthday.
A day well spent.
My students at school were great.
Not sure if it was the weather, but they were
quieter than usual, they listened really well,
and we had a good day!
Then, we went to ballet.... waited...
and waited... and waited on Gracie
to be done. 
After that we went to Hu Hot in Wichita.
yum.
Mmm....  so yummy.
Finally, shopping for our new bathroom.
Rugs, toilet seat covers, shower caddy.
I love Target.

33 years old.  Weird.
I don't want to grow any older.
I like being in my 30's. 
A friend posted on her blog that she gained
33 pounds this year as she turned 33 years old.
I feel the same way.
Maybe this is the year I finally lost weight.
I'm done having kids.  Seems like good
motivation to me!  We'll see...
For now, I will enjoy the cards I'm getting
in the mail, and the many birthday wishes!
Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

HuHot Mongolian Grill said...

Happy Birthday!
Glad you enjoyed your trip to HuHot. If you're interested in making HuHot part of your weight-loss plan check out our blog (http://blog.huhot.com)

--Genghis

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

33?! Man, you're old...

Happy Belated birthday! :)