Monday, May 28, 2012

summer has begun!

Summer has started and we are WELL on our way checking off our summer list of things to do.  Someone on Facebook said we should write it again on the summer list so we can do it again.  Good idea!

We've been watching the wheat get ripe for harvest!
 We've been playing in Nana's pool!


 Chad and the girls slept in a small tent in the backyard.  Before that happened we ate s'mores and tossed around glow in the dark balloons inside the tent.

And, here's a horrible picture of our summer list.  But, it's there in our kitchen, and it's so fun to walk by the see all the exciting things we get to do for the few weeks of summer we have.
 

3 comments:

Jena Kluver said...

I love your to do list! I wish I was that creative!

Megan said...

Looks like fun! And there's still a bunch of room left at the bottom.... :) I replied to your ? in the comments on my blog - just wanted to make sure you saw the answer.

Danielle said...

Love your summer list! We're working on getting ours done. I loved watching the wheat trucks rolling in yesterday. It always makes me think of you. There are very few of us girls who really appreciate and enjoy the excitement of wheat harvest.