Sunday, May 20, 2012

Kindergarten recognition

I can't believe it.  
Jada is 4 days from being done with Kindergarten.

Her Kindergarten recognition was a few weeks ago.  Of course they had to play some sappy song about how kids grow up too fast, so I cried within the first 5 minutes of the program.

No surprise there.
 Mrs. Koehn has taught Jada so much.  Her reading has SOARED since the beginning of the year.  Her writing is so fun to read, and she's doing math that my second graders learn.  
I get to brag about that because she's my daughter.  



 See that cute brunette behind and to the right of Jada in the purple dress?  That's Addie.  Jada's silly friend.  The two of them are so fun to watch together.  I can see the two of them road tripping across a few states together someday.


That little girl at age two who cried and cried because of the all the attention put on her at her birthday party has become this happy DIVA who sings and dances and makes up funny stories and faces. 
 We are so proud of our Jada Bear. 
 

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats to Jada! She has gotten so big this year!

Jessica said...

She is SOOOOOO stinkin cute! Remember coming with me to Emily's Kindergarten graduation? I wish I could have been there to offer you a kleenex for Jada's! Congrats to the grad! (:

Mom said...

That's my Jada Bada...just can't be the end of her kindergarten year already. Grandkids are growing up WAY to fast.