Sunday, May 5, 2013

Why did the pony not sing in music class?

10 jokes in their joke book so far- that they are writing.
The girls have been into jokes lately.  
Which has spilled into me sending one of our secretaries kid jokes in the mornings.
Which she replies with a few of her own.
Which are actually quite hilarious.

13 days.
That's how many days I have left to make sure my 2nd grade students know their 2nd grade "Stuff."
They've learned a lot this year.
Common Core has kicked in high gear.
I {heart} it.

4 more weekends.   
Until we send Sophie on a plane back to Germany.
There are so many things yet to do.
But, with a hectic May schedule- we might not have the time.
Hoping the weather stays nice.

1 more professional day at school.
Where I have to lead it.
It's 2 hours long.
I don't have 2 hours worth of material, I'm afraid.
Guess I could always take the girls' joke book! HA!

I feel like all I'm doing in May is counting days, or looking at numbers on the calendar.  
I'm ready for the pool to be up.
And, having no plans, and then making plans all of a sudden.
And, nice weather.
Like a nice number in the 70's or 80's.



             

   

No comments: