Monday, May 27, 2013

The Monday Before...

The Monday before the Sunday that Sophie had to leave, the family went to a yummy place to eat for supper.
 It was cold, so naturally, some of them took in their blankets.
And when I say, "cold," I mean it was 77 degrees outside.
But, much cooler inside.
 And when I say, "cooler," what I mean is that this family was there.
I mean, come on...
What other family makes chop sticks into walrus teeth?
 Or, how about drum sticks to the songs in the restaurant?

 How many of you can stick your chopsticks in your dimples?

This Monday before the Sunday that Sophie has to go home, this family decided on a special restaurant as their "treat" for the day. You never know what might happen with this clan...




 They might even break in singing using noodles as their microphones!

 

No comments: