Tuesday, August 21, 2012

just thinking

Just sitting here thinking...

*beginning of the school year is hard on everyone.  Hopefully our routines will start feeling normal again.  It's just that going to bed at 10:00 p.m. seems early to me- coming off of summer schedule.  hmph...

*These are some of the best words to live by:  "Love your enemies’, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." Matthew 5:44      Somehow I think people are blessed when they follow this advice.

*When are my college credits from this summer ever going to get here???  

*I could get used to having four children.  Always thought I was a three kid parent, but I can see now why people have more kids than that.

*Those peanut butter chocolate chip bars from Pinterest are calling my name!

*How am I going to get to the zoo to buy stretchy frogs before our annual Frog Jumping Contest on Friday?

*I thought last weekend was busy.  (picture below is from a pool party we attended).  But, uh, uh.  THIS weekend will be packed!

*I need new low calorie ideas for lunches at school.  

*Remember that bedtime I was talking about- I should go there now.  




1 comment:

Danielle said...

This year has been the hardest for us to adjust to the school schedule. When is it going to happen?

Love the photo!! Such pretty girls.