Monday, April 30, 2012

Right Now

Saw this on a blog recently, and since I'm feeling out of blog post ideas lately, I thought I would share about what's going on right now...


Right now I am...
watching: the news- bad storms out tonight.  We wanted to watch 2 Broke Girls (the yelling show), but the news took over.

drinking: water- just got off the treadmill!  go me!

wearing: a youth group shirt with workout pants.  bare feet.

eating: nothing right now, but we had cheese dip for supper- one of the only ones we ALL like!

listening: to Chad talk on the phone to Blake

avoiding: the dishes.  Those things give me the stare too often.

wishing: summer would come sooner! Can't wait for harvest, MN, Omaha, swimming lessons, camp, and family!

feeling:  nervous for my good friend who is having surgery tomorrow.

missing: my Jessica.  4 more weeks until I get to spend time with you Jeff!

thankful: for good news tonight- sorry, can't share, but it's good news for some good friends!

craving: Chipotle. Amy, we need to go there soon!

wondering: if it's safe to take a shower with all this thunder and lightning right now.

praying: for peace in my heart about sending my students on to live with their families for the summer. Last time I had a class like this (who touched my heart so much, but had horrible home lives) I had a panic attack at school the last day of school and had to go the hospital for an EKG.  Found out that day I have a mitro prolapse valve.  who knew!


needing: a good family movie night

thinking: I need new running/walking shoes.  These have always been too big, and now they really hurt my feet. wah!

dreaming: of how I will paint the kitchen this summer, and what kind of porch swing we'll get... eventually.  

loving: that I will get to spend days with my own children at our new house this summer.  3 more Mondays!  

      

2 comments:

Jessica said...

So miss you, too! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy Asher said...

I totally agree about Chipotle!! Also, I would so be ok if we added a movie to that! ;)

I love your list!