Wednesday, April 4, 2012

the 80's

Isn't it awesome how we're created with memories.


Like of the 80's.
neon colors.
rolled up jeans.
high tops.
high hair- you haven't seen nothin' til you've seen MY high hair from the late 80's/early 90's.


And music- where was I when I listened to [this] song?
American Idol had an 80's theme tonight.
And Chad kept asking me what the songs made me think of.


Usually they make me think of Buhler pool.  But, tonight, a lot of them made me think of times in MN.  Were they really singing 90's songs?


One of the songs even made me think of my Aunt Tara's house.  The one by the lake.
I used to listen to Tina Turner, and that girl band that sang, "JUMP! (...for my love..)" at her house.

Oh, the 80's.  
Such good times...
I might have to post some hair pictures on here sometime.
HA HA HA!



1 comment:

Danielle said...

80s music always makes me think of the Newton pool. We must have spent a lot of time as bathing beauties when we were younger :)