Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Snowy Day. by Gracie and Jada

"The first thing we did outside was make snow angels," Jada said.
"The snow was very fun on the slide.  I slid on it first," Gracie replied.
 
(She would throw snow back onto it for the next time.)
Jada said, "I climbed on the green thing and then I pulled myself up there, and then I put my legs like this (showing me) because I couldn't get my head out, and then I couldn't get my other foot and I thought I was going to break my foot and so it just stayed like that.  And I slid on it."

 
  

"When Mommy put my gloves on, I pretended I was being two biting fish called SHARKS!" Gracie said.  "And, I snapped at her!"

 

Meanwhile, back in the house...

 
Trey was having fun playing with the blown-up ball and clapping to Patty Cake.  

1 comment:

Amy said...

Yay! I can comment! Love the picture of Trey. Love Gracie's biting fish called sharks. Love Jada, just b/c she's so tiny and cute. Love you for starting a blog! :)